Finding a Wallpaper Image
So, you know you want to create yourself some custom wallpaper, and you have an image, style or design in mind. But, you don’t actually have a copy of the image file. No problem.
There are plenty of affordable options around. You just have to know where to look!
We suggest that you start with the following stock image sites. They’re easy-to-use and search, and you’ll be able to purchase, download, and then supply us with image files that have all the specifications we need.
Our favourite stock photo sites include:
- iStock: http://www.istockphoto.com/au
- Shutter Stock: https://www.shutterstock.com/
- Adobe Stock: https://stock.adobe.com/au/
- Dreamstime: https://www.dreamstime.com/
- Getty Images: http://www.gettyimages.com.au/
- Deposit Photo: http://depositphotos.com/
There are even a few sites that provide royalty-free images. While the selection isn’t anywhere near as large, and sometimes the files aren’t quite as high-resolution, you might just luck out. Give these a try:
- Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/
- Big Stock: http://www.bigstockphoto.com/
- Pexels: https://www.pexels.com/
The images you provide have to be high-resolution files, supplied in either a JPEG or an EPS file format. We are happy to help with any editing or file changes required (for a small, pre-approved fee), and are always happy to provide more specific details on what is required. Contact us direct if you have any questions.
For further information or to check whether an image you like is suitable for print, contact our friendly team via:
T: 0412 876 881
A: 4/19 Norman Street, Peakhurst, NSW